Big Yellow Self Storage Beckenham
To get a quote for self storage at Beckenham, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Beckenham, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Open 7 days a week|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Purpose Built Building|
|Automatic passenger lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Beckenham store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8650 7488
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Beckenham
Sun Apr 26 2015
as a previous customer, i knew what to expect, having said that the service was better than last time
Sally Anne Wed Feb 25 2015
Completely satisfied with every aspect
kathy Fri Nov 14 2014
Bella Babe Thu Aug 21 2014
The service was excellent from start to finish. Yellow Box arranged everything. Took the stress out of moving for me.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Beckenham this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8650 7488
1 Croydon Road
020 8650 7488
020 8662 6739
Manager: Nina Davies
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Beckenham
F: 020 8662 6739
Manager: Nina Davies
From Central London
From A203 South Lambeth Road proceed south through Stockwell & Brixton following the A204 to Tulse Hill. Then join the A215 Norwood Road to West Norwood. Continue through the one way system up Norwood High Street (B232) and turn left onto A214 Central Hill. At the roundabout take the second exit onto A214 Anerley. Turn right onto A222 Croydon Road. At the roundabout take the first exit and follow the road. Entrance to Big Yellow is immediately in front of you.
From B228 Westmoreland Road. Turn right onto B251 Hayes Lane. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Stone Park Avenue. Continue straight ahead onto Crossways Road then bare right onto Eden Park Avenue. Turn Right onto A222 Croydon Road, then as above.
From A212 Coombe Road turn right onto Parkhill Road. At the roundabout take the third exit onto A232 Chepstow Road then turn left onto Outram Road. Turn right onto A222 Lower Addiscombe Road. At the roundabout take the second exit onto A222 Croydon Road, then as above.
From West Wickham
From A232 High Street turn left onto A214 Station Road. At the roundabout take the second exit onto A214 Links Way. Turn Left onto Goddard Road. Turn Left onto A222 Croydon Road, then as above.
Public Transport Details
From Blackheath, Lewisham, Catford, Bellingham & Central Beckenham take the no. 54 towards Elmers End/Tescos.From Bromley & Shortlands take the no. 367 towards West Croydon or no. 358 towards Crystal Palace. From Croydon, Addiscombe & Shirley take the no. 367 towards Bromley North. From Sydenham, Forest Hill, Penge & Anerley take the no. 356 towards Bethlem Royal Hospital.From West Wickham take the no. 194 towards Lower Sydenham or the no. 356 towards Upper Sydenham.
From Elmers End Station the store is just a 5 min walk.When exiting the station turn right and the store is easily sighted to the right as you walk over the bridge toward the Tesco’s Superstore.
Take Route 1 from Wimbledon or East/West Croydon. Tram Stops towards Elmers End. Elmers End Tram Stop is located within the Elmers End National Rail Station and the store is just a 5 min walk as above.