Big Yellow Self Storage Beckenham
To get a quote for self storage at Beckenham, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Beckenham, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Open 7 days a week|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|Purpose Built Building|
|Automatic passenger lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Beckenham store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8650 7488
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to rememberShow
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hireShow
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Beckenham
Thu Apr 3 2014
Wed Mar 19 2014
A very good service, I'm glad I chose Big Yellow!
Big Al - Tue Mar 4 2014
very good. very impressed
Vic - Wed Feb 5 2014
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Beckenham this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8650 7488
1 Croydon Road
020 8650 7488
020 8662 6739
Manager: Nina Davies
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Beckenham
F: 020 8662 6739
Manager: Nina Davies
From Central London
From A203 South Lambeth Road proceed south through Stockwell & Brixton following the A204 to Tulse Hill. Then join the A215 Norwood Road to West Norwood. Continue through the one way system up Norwood High Street (B232) and turn left onto A214 Central Hill. At the roundabout take the second exit onto A214 Anerley. Turn right onto A222 Croydon Road. At the roundabout take the first exit and follow the road. Entrance to Big Yellow is immediately in front of you.
From B228 Westmoreland Road. Turn right onto B251 Hayes Lane. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Stone Park Avenue. Continue straight ahead onto Crossways Road then bare right onto Eden Park Avenue. Turn Right onto A222 Croydon Road, then as above.
From A212 Coombe Road turn right onto Parkhill Road. At the roundabout take the third exit onto A232 Chepstow Road then turn left onto Outram Road. Turn right onto A222 Lower Addiscombe Road. At the roundabout take the second exit onto A222 Croydon Road, then as above.
From West Wickham
From A232 High Street turn left onto A214 Station Road. At the roundabout take the second exit onto A214 Links Way. Turn Left onto Goddard Road. Turn Left onto A222 Croydon Road, then as above.
Public Transport Details
From Blackheath, Lewisham, Catford, Bellingham & Central Beckenham take the no. 54 towards Elmers End/Tescos.From Bromley & Shortlands take the no. 367 towards West Croydon or no. 358 towards Crystal Palace. From Croydon, Addiscombe & Shirley take the no. 367 towards Bromley North. From Sydenham, Forest Hill, Penge & Anerley take the no. 356 towards Bethlem Royal Hospital.From West Wickham take the no. 194 towards Lower Sydenham or the no. 356 towards Upper Sydenham.
From Elmers End Station the store is just a 5 min walk.When exiting the station turn right and the store is easily sighted to the right as you walk over the bridge toward the Tesco’s Superstore.
Take Route 1 from Wimbledon or East/West Croydon. Tram Stops towards Elmers End. Elmers End Tram Stop is located within the Elmers End National Rail Station and the store is just a 5 min walk as above.