Big Yellow Self Storage Birmingham
To get a quote for self storage at Birmingham, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Birmingham, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Purpose Built Building|
|Auto passenger lifts|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|£50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Birmingham store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivilent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minumum of 7 days. Any unsued rent is refunded when you move out.
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Birmingham
Neil Theasby Fri Sep 5 2014
Excellent. I had never used Big Yellow before and I was genuinely impressed with the service, facilities and value.
Antony Loftus Thu Aug 21 2014
very impressed with all aspects from initial enquiry to moving in.
Terry Court Fri Aug 1 2014
Very good no complaints
Michele Wed Jul 23 2014
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Birmingham this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
20 Adams Street
Off Dartmouth Middleway
Manager: Luke McLaughlin
Big Yellow Birmingham
F: 01213 332739
Manager: Luke McLaughlin
From the North / North Birmingham
From the M6 southbound exit at Junction 6 and take the A5217 headed towards the City Centre.Take the 2nd slip road and the 1st exit off the Matalan Roundabout.Drive past Big Yellow on your left hand side and take the next left onto Heneage Street, then take the next left onto Adams street, and the entrance to the store will be on your left hand side
From Walsall, follow the A34 towards Birmingham, turn right onto th A4540 inner ring road and take the 2nd exit at the Matalan Roundabout. Proceed along Dartmouth Middleway, driving past Big Yellow on your left hand side
Then as above
From Southeast / East Birmingham
Avoiding the Motorway, follow the A45 or A41 towards the City Centre and take the ring road (A4540) towards the M6/A38, Big Yellow will become visible on your right hand side. Continue past the store, turning right at the traffic lights immediately after the store and take the 1st right onto Adams Street.The entrance to the store will be visible on your right hand side.
Using the Motorway, follow the M42 towards the M6, join the M6 headed northbound.Exit the M6 at Junction 6 following the A4540 towards the City Centre, exit via the 2nd slip road taking the 1st left at the Matalan Roundabout. Drive past Big Yellow on your left hand side and take the next left onto Heneage Street then take the next left onto Adams street, and the entrance to the store will be on your left hand side.
From South Birmingham
Avoiding the Motorway, follow the A435 towards the City Centre and take the A4540 towards the M6/A38. Stay on the A4540, passing Big Yellow on your right hand side then turn right at the traffic lights immediately after the store and take the 1st right onto Adams Street, the entrance to the store will be on your right hand side.
Using the Motorway, follow the M42 towards the M6 and join the M6 headed Northbound.Exit the M6 at junction 6 and follow the A4540 towards the City Centre, then exit via the 2nd slip road taking the 1st left at the Matalan Roundabout. Drive past Big Yellow on your left hand side and take the next left onto Heneage Street. Take the next left onto Adams street, and the entrance to the store will be on your left hand side
From West Birmingham
Follow the A456 Hagley Road towards the City Centre and follow the ring road (A4540) at 5 Ways Roundabout. Stay on the A4540 until the Matalan Roundabout, taking the 2nd exit off then proceed along Dartmouth Middleway, passing Big Yellow on your left
Then as above
From the M5
Exit the M5 at junction 4 joining the M42 northbound then exit the M42 at junction 6 joining the A4540 headed towards the City Centre. Exit via the 2nd slip road taking the 1st left at the Matalan Roundabout
Then as above