Big Yellow Self Storage Bristol Central
To get a quote for self storage at Bristol Central, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Bristol Central, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Secure perimeter fence|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Bristol Central store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0117 955 6390
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Bristol Central
Kelvin Tue Aug 16 2016
Very impressed with the officiance of the service and I was told in detail how it works
Sun Aug 14 2016
Easy check in and great personal service, good deal for first 8 weeks
Margreth Thu Aug 11 2016
The staff at big yellow where very helpful and polite.They went with me every detail and just made me feel really welcome
Melody Wed Aug 10 2016
Easy to store due to internet check-in, simple usage terms and reserved spaces. Friendly staff, very helpful and attentive - Lisa.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Bristol Central this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0117 955 6390
0117 955 6390
0117 304 1539
Manager: Lewis Nash
Big Yellow Bristol Central
F: 0117 304 1539
Manager: Lewis Nash
From the M4 / M32
Exit the M4 At Junction 19 & join the M32 to Bristol. Continue on the M32 until Junction 3, then join the A4320 Easton Way following signs for Easton. At the Lawrence hill roundabout, take the second exit to continue down the A4320. From here the store will be visible on your left hand side. Take a left at the traffic lights and follow the road round to the left to enter the store at the rear.
From the A4 (Bath)
Enter Bristol Via the A4 Bath Road exiting at the junction opposite Burger King & join the A4320 St Phillips causeway. Sainsbury’s will be visible to the distant right. Follow the A4320, turning left at the first roundabout, then go straight over the second roundabout. Move into the left lane as you approach the Traffic Lights & turn right onto Barrow Road, where the store will now be visible, take the first left at the mini roundabout and enter the store to the left.