Big Yellow Self Storage Bristol Central
To get a quote for self storage at Bristol Central, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Bristol Central, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic PIN access|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|Automatic passenger lift|
|Secure perimeter fence|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Bristol Central store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivilent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minumum of 7 days. Any unsued rent is refunded when you move out.
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Bristol Central
Mon Oct 13 2014
Sun Oct 5 2014
Really good, easy to use, friendly, simple.
Sara Cryer Wed Oct 1 2014
Alison Sat Sep 27 2014
We have been very pleased with the experience and would definitely recommend it to others.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Bristol Central this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Lewis Nash
Big Yellow Bristol Central
F: 01173 041539
Manager: Lewis Nash
From the M4 / M32
Exit the M4 At Junction 19 & join the M32 to Bristol. Continue on the M32 until Junction 3, then join the A4320 Easton Way following signs for Easton. At the Lawrence hill roundabout, take the second exit to continue down the A4320. From here the store will be visible on your left hand side. Take a left at the traffic lights and follow the road round to the left to enter the store at the rear.
From the A4 (Bath)
Enter Bristol Via the A4 Bath Road exiting at the junction opposite Burger King & join the A4320 St Phillips causeway. Sainsbury’s will be visible to the distant right. Follow the A4320, turning left at the first roundabout, then go straight over the second roundabout. Move into the left lane as you approach the Traffic Lights & turn right onto Barrow Road, where the store will now be visible, take the first left at the mini roundabout and enter the store to the left.