Big Yellow Self Storage Bristol Central
To get a quote for self storage at Bristol Central, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Bristol Central, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic PIN access|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|Automatic passenger lift|
|Secure perimeter fence|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Bristol Central store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Bristol Central
Thu Jul 3 2014
Generally good experience with excellent customer service.
Sarah Sun Jun 22 2014
Very impressed with ease of booking and checking in. Quick to sort out paperwork and easy to move stuff into storage.
Tue Jun 3 2014
Fine, except the ommission of the need for insurance until at the point of moving in - it should be explicitly clear in your online quotations
Tue May 27 2014
Overall the experience was good and no problems were experienced with any part of the move.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Bristol Central this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Lewis Nash
Big Yellow Bristol Central
F: 01173 041539
Manager: Lewis Nash
From the M4 / M32
Exit the M4 At Junction 19 & join the M32 to Bristol. Continue on the M32 until Junction 3, then join the A4320 Easton Way following signs for Easton. At the Lawrence hill roundabout, take the second exit to continue down the A4320. From here the store will be visible on your left hand side. Take a left at the traffic lights and follow the road round to the left to enter the store at the rear.
From the A4 (Bath)
Enter Bristol Via the A4 Bath Road exiting at the junction opposite Burger King & join the A4320 St Phillips causeway. Sainsbury’s will be visible to the distant right. Follow the A4320, turning left at the first roundabout, then go straight over the second roundabout. Move into the left lane as you approach the Traffic Lights & turn right onto Barrow Road, where the store will now be visible, take the first left at the mini roundabout and enter the store to the left.