Big Yellow Self Storage Byfleet
To get a quote for self storage at Byfleet, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Byfleet, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Access 5am - 11pm available|
|Open 7 days a week|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Byfleet store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
If you’re looking for an office in Byfleet take advantage of our flexible, competitively priced office space from 125 sq ft to 200 sq ft. You can hire for as little as 4 weeks or as long as you want
Security charges, rent and rates, service charges are all included in the price of our carpeted offices. The only additional costs will be your contents insurance and any electricity you use. Office customers have 24 hour access and kitchen and toilet facilities available to them.
We’ll list your company name on our directory board and you can ‘buzz’ guests in and out with our intercom system. We can accept your post and deliveries for you and keep them in your pre–assigned post box.
Call 01932 343355 for prices, more information and availability or submit our online enquiry form.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Byfleet
Christine Sun Oct 2 2016
Everything went smoothly and. Efficiently
Laura Fri Sep 30 2016
Lindsay was brilliant. Her customer service was excellent all round and she explained everything from beginning to end with her warm bubbly personality and couldn't of been more helpful. Brilliant asset to the company.
Lorna Anne Thu Aug 11 2016
Efficient and helpful staff, and the service worked perfectly for me.
Milena Sat Aug 6 2016
Staff was incredibly helpful and lovely. I was shown exactly what to do, asked if I was happy with the choice and told that they're there for support always. SUPERB.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Byfleet this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
113-115 Oyster Lane
Manager: Melissa Wilding
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Byfleet
F: 01932 339939
Manager: Melissa Wilding
From West Byfleet
Head towards the A3 & M25 signposted Brooklands on the A245. Travel over the M25 and pass MFI and Halford's on your right hand side. Turn left at the roundabout onto Sopwith Drive signposted Brooklands and Chertsey. Then turn left at the 2nd roundabout, passing M&S & Tesco on the right. Follow the road around to the right. Big Yellow is located on the left hand side opposite Broughtons Bentley.
From the A3
Exit the A3 at the Painshill junction and head towards Chertsey on the A245. Continue straight on, passing Silvermere golf course on your left. At the 2nd roundabout turn right onto Sopwith Drive signposted Brooklands and Chertsey.
Then as above.
Public Transport Details
From Woking and Byfleet take the 436 to Brooklands.
There is a train running approximately every 15 minutes from Woking to Byfleet New Haw.