Big Yellow Self Storage Chiswick
To get a quote for self storage at Chiswick, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Chiswick, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Access 5am - 11pm available|
|Automatic customer lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Chiswick store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8232 1600
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Chiswick
Karl Mon Jun 27 2016
We had really friendly, helpful, and relaxed advice from Leon at Chiswick. It was a very simple and quick set-up and we were moving things in immediately. Very happy.
Ian Mayo Mon Mar 14 2016
I used Big Yellow many years ago when it first started, and I'm pleased to say it is still good, and has maintained the right level of service and professionalism.
Tue Mar 8 2016
Tue Jan 26 2016
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Chiswick this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8232 1600
961 Great West Road
TW8 9FX (TW8 9AU for Sat Nav)
020 8232 1600
020 8232 1639
Manager: Aqua Koroma
Important Note for Sat Nav Users:
Use this address: 1053 Great West Road, TW8 9AU
or enter the following co-ordinates:
Latitude: 51.4924, Longitude: -0.2878
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Chiswick
F: 020 8232 1639
Manager: Aqua Koroma
From the North (Ealing)
Take the A406 heading towards Richmond, Follow this to the Chiswick Roundabout, take the A4/M4 exit to Heathrow and the store is the 2nd turning on the Left.
From the East (Hammersmith)
Take the A315 towards Heathrow, Follow this to the Chiswick Roundabout, take the A4/M4 exit to Heathrow and the store is the 2nd turning on the Left.
From the South (Richmond)
Take the Kew Road (A205), Follow this to the Chiswick Roundabout, take the A4/M4 exit to Heathrow and the store is the 2nd turning on the Left.
From the West (Southall/Hounslow)
Take the A4 heading to Hammersmith, Follow this to the Chiswick Roundabout, take the A4/M4 exit to Heathrow and the store is the 2nd turning on the Left.
Gunnersbury: This is a District and Overground station.
When you exit the station turn left and walk down the high street until you reach the Chiswick Roundabout. From here cross over the roundabout to the petrol stationand walk up the left side of the road. Big yellow is just a little way up and should take no more than 10 mins to walk.
Alternatively, from the bus stop directly outside the station you can take a H91 bus which will stop directly outside the store.
Kew Bridge: This is an Overground station only.
From the station take the main road (Chiswick High Road) and follow this to the building.
The H91 is the only bus which stops directly outside the store, no other buses take this route.
This can be picked up anywhere along the Great West Road and also along Chiswick High Road.