Big Yellow Self Storage Finchley East
To get a quote for self storage at Finchley East, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Finchley East, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic Pin access|
|Auto passenger Lift|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Finchley East store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Finchley East
Mon Jul 7 2014
Justin - Mon Jun 30 2014
It has been good so far. Dean and Darren have been very helpful with everything.
Mel - Sat Jun 21 2014
Tue Jun 3 2014
extremely satisfactory - I would highly recommend
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Finchley East this is between 7am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
401 High Road
Manager: Tony Picariello
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Finchley East
F: 02083 497639
Manager: Tony Picariello
From Central London
Take Finchley Road to the A406 North Circular road east bound then take the turning for North and East Finchley (A1000)
For Finchley North, turn right off the slip road on to the A1000, the store is located 50 metres up on the left hand side opposite the Vue Cinema complex
For Finchley East
Turn left off the slip road on to the A1000, the store is located 100 metres up on the right hand side, just before the traffic lights
From the West
Follow the A406 North Circular road past Brent Cross Shopping Centre, follow signs for North and East Finchley (A1000) then as above.
From the North & M25
Exit the M25 at J23 and take the A1081 south until is joins the A1000, follow the A1000 straight down through Whetsone and North Finchley, following signs for A406 (North Circular). The Finchley North store is located on the right hand side opposite the Vue Cinema Complex and the Finchley East store is located approx 100 metres after the Finchley North store also on the right hand side, just before the traffic lights.
From the East
Follow the A406 West bound past Friern Barnet Tesco's, take the next turning for the A1000, signposted East & North Finchley turn left at the traffic lights onto the A1000 and the Finchley East store is located immediately on the left hand side .The Finchley North store is located appox 100 metres after the Finchley East store also on the left hand side, opposite the Vue Cinema complex
From High Barnet, North & East Finchley take the 263 which stops directly outside the entrance to the store
From Wood Green & Ikea take the 232 which stops on North Circular Road, where you are within 2 minutes walk of the store.
Take the Northern Line to either East Finchley, Finchley Central or Woodside park. From East Finchley you can take the 263 bus