Big Yellow Self Storage Gloucester
To get a quote for self storage at Gloucester, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Gloucester, click on the button above
Looking for business storage?Get a quote
|The only company to think of everything:|
|50% off for your first 8 weeks|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic Pin access|
|Open 7 days a week|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|Auto passenger lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Gloucester store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to rememberShow
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hireShow
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Gloucester
Kelly Herbert - Mon Nov 4 2013
Mon Oct 28 2013
Very pleased with the overall service
pricey - Tue Oct 8 2013
Very good. The store was immaculate, welcoming and the staff excellent.
karen - Tue Oct 1 2013
Very happy with Charlottes' follow up call following reservation and going through process and with Terry on check in, as he was professional. Knew the store and process a bit from previous visits, so was not expecting a bad experience.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
We offer free unlimited access during our reception opening hours. Extended Access (5am-11pm) is also available 7 days a week upon payment of a small additional 4 weekly administration fee.
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
89 Eastern Avenue
Manager: Billy Robinson
Big Yellow Gloucester
F: 01452 835239
Manager: Billy Robinson
From the City Centre
Turn left onto Bruton Way. At The traffic lights, near Pro Insurance Ltd, turn left onto Metz Way and pass the Asda traffic lights, then get into the left hand lane and turn right at the next set of traffic lights where Big Yellow will be visible on your right hand side.
From Cheltenham & Swindon
Follow the A 417 to Barnwood. Continue straight ahead onto Corinium Avenue (A417), leading onto the A38 Eastern Avenue. Pass Curry's at the traffic lights on your left hand side, and Big Yellow is visible on the right hand side.
From Gloucester Train Station
Turn left onto Bruton way. At the traffic lights turn left onto Metz Way pass Asda and get into the right hand side lane , turn right at the lights and Big Yellow is visible on the right hand side opposite Pizza Hut.