Big Yellow Self Storage Leeds
To get a quote for self storage at Leeds, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Leeds, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic Pin access|
|Secure perimeter fence with gate|
|Purpose Built Building|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Leeds store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivilent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minumum of 7 days. Any unsued rent is refunded when you move out.
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Leeds
Hannah Sun Sep 28 2014
Great, and a very nice cup of tea was provided to me. I had not used a storage facility before so had lots of questions which were answered with patience. De-stressed me completely.
Mr Braimah Sat Sep 20 2014
Wed Jul 16 2014
Ellie Sat Jul 5 2014
The staff are enthusiastic and the services are professional.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Leeds this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
1 Gelderd Place
Manager: Kris Taylor
Big Yellow Leeds
F: 01132 028439
Manager: Kris Taylor
Take junction 2 and head towards the city centre, then take the 1st slip road on the left, at the end of the street turn left and Big Yellow is visible 200 metres on the left hand side.
From Leeds City Centre
From the Inner Ring Road, head towards the M621 and the Armley Gyratory, once on the Armley Gyratory take the 1st exit to join the A643 heading towards the M621. Take the 1st slip road on the left and at the 1st of 3 roundabouts take the 3rd exit. At the 2nd of 3 roundabouts take the 2nd exit and at the final roundabout take the 3rd exit, the store is now visible on your left hand side.