Big Yellow Self Storage Leeds
To get a quote for self storage at Leeds, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Leeds, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic Pin access|
|Secure perimeter fence with gate|
|Purpose Built Building|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Leeds store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Leeds
Wed Jul 16 2014
Ellie Sat Jul 5 2014
The staff are enthusiastic and the services are professional.
Lynn Wed Jul 2 2014
Sun Jun 22 2014
Efficient and friendly.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Leeds this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
1 Gelderd Place
Manager: Kris Taylor
Big Yellow Leeds
F: 01132 028439
Manager: Kris Taylor
Take junction 2 and head towards the city centre, then take the 1st slip road on the left, at the end of the street turn left and Big Yellow is visible 200 metres on the left hand side.
From Leeds City Centre
From the Inner Ring Road, head towards the M621 and the Armley Gyratory, once on the Armley Gyratory take the 1st exit to join the A643 heading towards the M621. Take the 1st slip road on the left and at the 1st of 3 roundabouts take the 3rd exit. At the 2nd of 3 roundabouts take the 2nd exit and at the final roundabout take the 3rd exit, the store is now visible on your left hand side.