Big Yellow Self Storage Liverpool Edge Lane
To get a quote for self storage at Liverpool Edge Lane, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Liverpool Edge Lane, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Purpose Built Building|
|Auto passenger lifts|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Liverpool Edge Lane store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0151 228 5186
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Liverpool Edge Lane
Melissa Tue May 26 2015
Really impressed with the service, I was unsure of the exact date I was moving my stuff in but they were extremely flexible and understanding!
Mon May 18 2015
Always happy to help and a friendly team at Old swan.
Marlene Tue May 5 2015
Convenient and accessible and confident that my belongings are in a safe place. However I did find that the lift door close very quickly and often did not have time to manoeuvre the trolley before the
Sat Mar 28 2015
Really good - I hadn't used a storage company before but they made it all really easy
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Liverpool Edge Lane this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0151 228 5186
48 Mill Lane
0151 228 5186
0151 230 4539
Manager: Geoff Hammond
Big Yellow Liverpool Edge Lane
F: 0151 230 4539
Manager: Geoff Hammond
From the M62
At the end of the motorway continue on Edge Lane Drive until you see the Peugeot Garage on the left hand side.
At the traffic lights turn right onto Mill Lane and Big Yellow is directly on your left.
From the City Centre
Take A57 towards High Street, turn left at the Strand A5036 continuing onto Parliament Street.
Slight left at Tunnel Road, continue onto Durning Road B5173.
Turn right at Edge Lane, continue past the Retail Park on your right.
Through the traffic lights, past Subway which is on your right, just before the next set of traffic lights turn left into Mill Lane, Big Yellow is directly on your left.
From Wavertree Technology Park head west on Tapton way towards Wavertree Avenue and then take a left.
At Pighue Lane take third exit onto Rathbone Road then continue straight onto St Oswald’s Street.
Take a right at Edge Lane and left back onto ST Oswald’s Street. Big Yellow is situated on right at the end of the road.
Number 7 bus takes you directly to St Oswald’s Street which is a 1 minute walk away from Big Yellow on Mill Lane.