Self Storage near Meir
To get a quote for self storage at Stoke, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Stoke, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
|External 160 sq ft containers also available|
|Open 7 days a week|
|On-site CCTV & secure perimeter fencing|
|Electronic PIN access|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Stoke store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Stoke
John Tue Aug 16 2016
The staff though from another branch knew who I was and was expecting to arrive and it was only an stock inventory includes had to fill in as most of it was done online
Pam Fri Aug 12 2016
It was about what I expected
John Richard Tue Aug 9 2016
Friendly efficient professional service from Nina
Danielle Lianne Mon Aug 8 2016
Very friendly staff. Professional and detailed information and service. Clean and secure environment. Very good price.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Stoke this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Nina Blackwood
F: 01782 846066
Manager: Nina Blackwood
East or West Bound turn off at exit signposted Heron Cross/Blurton/City Centre, at roundabout take exit for City Centre (Hanley). Follow the road to a Mini roundabout and turn left, towards the City Centre. Staying in the right hand lane, pass KFC on your left and at roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Victoria Road approx 1 mile away. Continue down Victoria Road passing McDonalds, taking the next right turning for Halfords & SCS. Armadillo Self Storage is the large yellow building now visible, please continue down the road until you see the reception
From City Centre (Hanley)
From the top of Victoria Road continue towards the roundabout, taking the 2nd exit and continuing on Victoria Road, pass the Citroen Garage on your left,after approx 400 yards, turn left towards Halfords & SCS . Then as above