Armadillo Self Storage Morecambe
To get a quote for self storage at Morecambe, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Morecambe, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Purpose built building|
|Automatic customer lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Morecambe store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Morecambe
Camilla Tue Aug 16 2016
Efficient, friendly and helpful.
Matthew Sun Aug 14 2016
Excellent service, very clear instructions and fast processing
Paul Wed Aug 3 2016
Great friendly Service and flexible to my circumstances. Mark Dunn manager excellent.
Lorna Mon Aug 1 2016
Friendly courteous staff. Provided with a very helpful explanation and then a demonstration on how to use service. All paperwork explained to me prior to me signing.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
White Lund Industrial Estate
Manager: Mark Dunn
Manager: Mark Dunn
Follow signs to Lancaster. At the Heysham bypass turn right. After 400 yds turn left onto Northgate. Armadillo Morecambe will be on the right after approx 200 yds.
Exit the M6 at junction 34 head to Lancaster city centre for 2 miles. Then right hand lane on the one way. Head across the river signposted Morecambe. After 1 ½ miles at the first roundabout, take the 1st exit, following local traffic. After 500 yds pass Asda to the left, go through the lights and take the next right onto Northgate. Armadillo Morecambe will be visible, 300 yds on the left.
West Coast mainline station Lancaster. Then take the bus indicated below.
No 6A from bus station via ASDA. Every hour from 7 am.