Big Yellow Self Storage Norwich
To get a quote for self storage at Norwich, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Norwich, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|Norwich’s only company with everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic Pin access|
|Auto passenger lift|
|Extended hours access available|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|£50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Norwich store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivilent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minumum of 7 days. Any unsued rent is refunded when you move out.
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Norwich
Kimmie Tue Aug 26 2014
Mark Sat Aug 2 2014
Thu Jul 31 2014
I am a returning customer due to my previous experience.
Jalou Sat Jul 26 2014
Very easy, good location, friendly and helpful staff. Very clean and well-presented premises.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Norwich this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Rob Harley
Big Yellow Norwich
F: 01603 692339
Manager: Rob Harley
From South West
Follow A11 to Norwich at the Thickthorn Roundabout, turn right onto the A47 Great Yarmouth Road. Following the signs for Norwich City Football Club and take the A146 exit signposted Trowse / County Hall. At the traffic lights, follow signs for the City Centre / Football Ground (A1054), then follow the Inner Ring Road over the Carrow Road Bridge, Big Yellow is located next to the Carrow Road Football Ground
Follow the A140 to Norwich Inner Ring Road, signposted Great Yarmouth, continue on this road past the County Hall following signs to the City Centre/Football Ground and then as above.
Follow the A47 to Norwich, then join the A146 signposted Trowse/County Hall, then as above
Take the 25 from Norwich City Centre to Morrisons Supermarket