Big Yellow Self Storage Norwich
To get a quote for self storage at Norwich, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Norwich, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|Norwich’s only company with everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Access 5am - 11pm available|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Norwich store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Norwich
Jane Ann Sun Aug 14 2016
From first point of contact the customer service was beyond fantastic and got maintained with every person we spoke to. We first spoke to Pam Strange to get information and prices, she was very thorough with all details and came away knowing exactly what we needed and well informed. We then came and saw Helder De Sousa to check in and he couldn't do enough! He was very patient with us as we ended up needing to upgrade the size of storage we had already reserved. All staff members were friendly, personable and professional!! The reason we needed to use BYS is mum is downsizing, and through this very stressful time of moving it was wonderful to deal with a company and staff that didn't confuse things, And made mum feel relaxed, informed and in control. Just by making things a little easier due to the support and team at BYS has made such a difference!! Thank you for overall greatness. When it comes to product, prices and most importantly dedicated, knowledgable, and wonderful happy staff, we couldn't have asked for better. Keep up the good work and thank you again. Laura Curtis (on behalf of Jane Curtis)
Antony Sat Aug 13 2016
Service and facilities are good but BYSS is not cheap.
Zoe Sat Jul 30 2016
I think there are many hidden costs for me as a student I paid Â£17 at the start upfront that is non refundable and then Â£15 deposit, extra weeks which adds onto a cost when I don't have much money, insurance on top of the weeks meaning it would have been cheaper to drive my things 10 hours home and back again for another load - hidden costs basically!!
Carol Thu Jul 28 2016
Patient, friendly and very helpful staff. Particularly when I wasn't the person who'd booked the storage and just went along to pay.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Norwich this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Gavin Thomas
Big Yellow Norwich
F: 01603 692339
Manager: Gavin Thomas
From South West
Follow A11 to Norwich at the Thickthorn Roundabout, turn right onto the A47 Great Yarmouth Road. Following the signs for Norwich City Football Club and take the A146 exit signposted Trowse / County Hall. At the traffic lights, follow signs for the City Centre / Football Ground (A1054), then follow the Inner Ring Road over the Carrow Road Bridge, Big Yellow is located next to the Carrow Road Football Ground
Follow the A140 to Norwich Inner Ring Road, signposted Great Yarmouth, continue on this road past the County Hall following signs to the City Centre/Football Ground and then as above.
Follow the A47 to Norwich, then join the A146 signposted Trowse/County Hall, then as above
Take the 25 from Norwich City Centre to Morrisons Supermarket