Big Yellow Self Storage Nottingham
To get a quote for self storage at Nottingham, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Nottingham, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Purpose Built Building|
|Electronic Pin access|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Nottingham store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0115 986 4550
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivilent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minumum of 7 days. Any unsued rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Nottingham
Sun Nov 23 2014
Nina Fri Nov 7 2014
Very helpful and professional
Nick Sun Sep 28 2014
Very impressed with facilities and professionalism of staff
SI Fri Sep 26 2014
EXCELLENT SERVICE. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. VERY SAFE STORAGE.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Nottingham this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0115 986 4550
20 Lenton Lane
0115 986 4550
0115 957 8639
Manager: Tom Hayward
Big Yellow Nottingham
F: 0115 957 8639
Manager: Tom Hayward
M1 from the South
Leave M1 at Junction 24 Take 4th exit A453/Ashby road 9.4 miles.
At roundabout take 2nd exit.
Pass through traffic lights.
Take ramp to Clifton Boulevard
Slight left at Clifton boulevard
Take exit Lenton Industrial estate*
At roundabout take 3rd exit
Take slip road to left and Follow road passing Mini Garage
Big yellow on left hand side approx 500 metres
M1 from the North
Take junction 26 M1 Nottingham/Ilkeston
At the roundabout take 1st exit onto A610
Follow signs for A610 Nottingham
Turn right onto A52
Stay on A52 signs for Birmingham
Pass Queens Medical Centre on left
Take fly over you will see Big Yellow on left
Pass Store and take next left into Lenton lane
Turn left and go 200 metres
Big Yellow Nottingham on left hand side
From City Centre
Depart A6008 Canal street towards Popham street
Keep straight onto A6005/ castle boulevard
At roundabout take 1st exit
Turn left onto Gregory street
Keep straight onto Lenton lane*
Go over small humpback bridge
Big yellow on right hand side
* Please Note: Lenton Lane is currently closed at the Dunkirk end due to tram works. Please use the A52.
Number 13 or 14 Bus drops you off at White Heart pub cross traffic lights and walk half a mile into the industrial estate
From 7-9am or 4-6pm you can get the W1 just off market square