Big Yellow Self Storage Poole
To get a quote for self storage at Poole, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Poole, click on the button above
Looking for business storage?Get a quote
|The only company to think of everything:|
|50% off for your first 8 weeks|
|Only storage provider in Poole to offer extended access hours|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Electronic PIN access|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|£50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Poole store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to rememberShow
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hireShow
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Poole
Joint exec of a will - Tue Nov 5 2013
Professional and well mannered staff, fluid and well informed setup process including getting ID sorted. Non-technical and jargon free explanation of system, set-up, options. Took time to show us example storage units, which enabled us to select the best size.. which was a little bit larger than originally planned. Enabled us to come to
Robertlee - Sun Oct 27 2013
Not my nearest storage facility but I choose Big Yellow because I think you have the product right.
Thu Oct 24 2013
Bobj - Sat Sep 28 2013
Efficient and met expectations
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
We offer free unlimited access during our reception opening hours. Extended Access (5am-11pm) is also available 7 days a week upon payment of a small additional 4 weekly administration fee.
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
2 Nuffield Road
T: 01202 846600
F: 01202 846639
Manager: Michelle Knight
Big Yellow Poole
F: 01202 846639
Manager: Michelle Knight
From Poole Town Centre
From The George Roundabout exit onto Wimborne Road (B3093), keep left on as it becomes the A35, with The New Inn pub on your right.
At the Fleetsbridge Roundabout take the 4th exit onto the Dorset Way heading to Bournemouth/A3049 /Nuffield. Keep left at the fork before joining the Dorset Way (A3049). Big Yellow will be directly in front of you, with the entrance to the car park on your right.
From Bournemouth Town Centre
Join the Wessex Way (A35) and continue to follow the A35 all the way until you reach the Fleetsbridge Roundabout.
Take the 4th exit onto the Dorset Way heading to Bournemouth/A3049 /Nuffield. Keep left at the fork before joining the Dorset Way (A3049). Big Yellow will be directly in front of you, with the entrance to the car park on your right.
From Poole Bus Station (Kingland Road) take the number 4 or 8 bus from stand D. Alight at Stanley Green, opposite The Fleetsbridge, on Wimborne Road. From here it will be a 13 walk to Big Yellow on Nuffield Road.