Big Yellow Self Storage Poole
To get a quote for self storage at Poole, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Poole, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Only storage provider in Poole to offer extended access hours|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Electronic PIN access|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|£50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Poole store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivilent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minumum of 7 days. Any unsued rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Poole
Mon Dec 8 2014
Ian. Mon Nov 17 2014
Very good so far - day two
Mike Mon Nov 17 2014
Brilliant service. Thanks
Sat Nov 15 2014
Really, really good
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Poole this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
2 Nuffield Road
Manager: Michelle Knight
Big Yellow Poole
F: 01202 846639
Manager: Michelle Knight
From Poole Town Centre
From The George Roundabout exit onto Wimborne Road (B3093), keep left on as it becomes the A35, with The New Inn pub on your right.
At the Fleetsbridge Roundabout take the 4th exit onto the Dorset Way heading to Bournemouth/A3049 /Nuffield. Keep left at the fork before joining the Dorset Way (A3049). Big Yellow will be directly in front of you, with the entrance to the car park on your right.
From Bournemouth Town Centre
Join the Wessex Way (A35) and continue to follow the A35 all the way until you reach the Fleetsbridge Roundabout.
Take the 4th exit onto the Dorset Way heading to Bournemouth/A3049 /Nuffield. Keep left at the fork before joining the Dorset Way (A3049). Big Yellow will be directly in front of you, with the entrance to the car park on your right.
From Poole Bus Station (Kingland Road) take the number 4 or 8 bus from stand D. Alight at Stanley Green, opposite The Fleetsbridge, on Wimborne Road. From here it will be a 13 walk to Big Yellow on Nuffield Road.