Big Yellow Self Storage Romford
To get a quote for self storage at Romford, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Romford, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Open 7 days a week|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|Auto passenger lift|
|Secure Perimeter fence|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Romford store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Romford
Mon Jul 21 2014
James Wed Jul 2 2014
Very efficient and welcomed, no time waited from when I started my visit with reception to locking up my storage unit. Received the service I desired.
T. Bland Tue Jul 1 2014
It has been a good experience. This is the second unit that we have at this store.
Laura Sun Jun 29 2014
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Romford this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Mike Fitzgerald
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Romford
F: 01708 382939
Manager: Mike Fitzgerald
From the M25
Exit the M25 at Junction 28, take the A12 Colchester Road towards Romford.After two miles you will see Big Yellow on the right hand side (you can't miss the large yellow building) Turn right into Tangent Link at Bates BMW and B&Q Warehouse, at roundabout turn right into Ashton Road and Big Yellow can be found on the right hand side.
From Romford Town Centre
Take the A118 Main Road towards Gallows Corner, at Gallows Corner take the third exit Colchester Road (A12). Follow the Colchester Road for five hundred yards and turn left into Tangent Link at B&Q, at roundabout turn right into Ashton Road. Big Yellow can be found on the right hand side
From East London / Ilford
Take the A12 eastbound towards Romford, exit A12 at Gallows Corner (Junction of A12 and A127 and signposted Romford town centre) take the second exit Colchester Road (A12). Follow the Colchester Road for five hundred yards and turn left into Tangent Link at B&Q, at roundabout turn right into Ashton Road and Big Yellow can be found on the right hand side.
Take the 174 or 496 from Romford Town Centre to Gallows Corner or the 498 from Brentwood and Romford Central Train Station to outside Big Yellow on the A12