Big Yellow Self Storage Southend
To get a quote for self storage at Southend, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Southend, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Automatic customer lift|
|£50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Southend store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Southend
sharon Hawes Tue Jan 19 2016
very good service
joan Wed Dec 16 2015
excellent, professional, and helpful
Sheila Mon Nov 9 2015
Very pleased and would use again.
Westcliff Tue Sep 22 2015
Overall, very good.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Southend this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Southend Arterial Road
Leigh on Sea
Manager: Gary Boast
Big Yellow Southend
F: 01702 507039
Manager: Gary Boast
From the M25 and Basildon:
Exit the M25 at Junction 29, take the A127 dual carriageway towards Southend and follow the A127 (Southend Arterial Road) into Southend. Continue through the traffic lights at Progress Road and pass KFC and Fairfield Mini dealership on your left. Big Yellow is on your left hand side, look for our distinctive yellow building and turn left into Airborne Close
From Southend Town Centre
From Prince Avenue proceed westerly past Tesco's on your right, continue into the Southend Arterial Road (A127). At the BMW dealership indicate right and enter the slip road to cross the dual carriageway, cross the dual carriageway and enter Airborne Close
From either Leigh Train Station or Chalkwell Train Station, the journey will be approx. 5 mins