Big Yellow Self Storage Swindon
To get a quote for self storage at Swindon, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Swindon, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Open 7 days a week|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Auto passenger lift|
|£50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Swindon store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Swindon
Sun May 17 2015
More than satisfactory
Sat May 9 2015
Michelle Sun May 3 2015
Everything went to plan and I feel comfortable that I have chosen the right company for my storage needs in this part of the country.
Tue Apr 21 2015
It was very efficient, with friendly staff and clear and concise instructions on how to use the facilities.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Swindon this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Mark Woodley
Big Yellow Swindon
F: 01793 508439
Manager: Mark Woodley
From M4 J15
Exit the M4 and join the A419 towards Cirencester, exit the A429 at the roundabout for the A420 and head west onto Oxford Road (A4312). Continue over the next roundabout and take the next right onto Garrard Road, take the immediate left to access the store
From Swindon Town Centre
Head towards the magic roundabout, travel east onto the A4312 Drakes Way. The store is visible on the left hand side, access via Garrard Road then immediate left
Take the Stage Coach No 7 from the Town Centre to Green Bridge Cineworld. Big Yellow is a 2 minute walk from here and is visible from the bus stop. Buses run every 15 mins from 9am - 6pm
Plus an extra 10% off for uniformed personnel