Big Yellow Self Storage Swindon
To get a quote for self storage at Swindon, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Swindon, click on the button above
Looking for business storage?Get a quote
|The only company to think of everything:|
|50% off for your first 8 weeks|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Open 7 days a week|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Auto passenger lift|
|£50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Swindon store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
01793 529 888
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to rememberShow
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hireShow
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Swindon
Emma - Sun Nov 17 2013
Excellent service. First time storer and very impressed with how easy it is. Good quality packing materials and everything was straightforward.
Nixey - Tue Nov 12 2013
Sat Oct 26 2013
Sun Oct 20 2013
The team at the Swindon branch where all very helpful. I had to move quickly as my partner had passed away suddenly.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
We offer free unlimited access during our reception opening hours. Extended Access (5am-11pm) is also available 7 days a week upon payment of a small additional 4 weekly administration fee.
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
01793 529 888
Manager: Mark Woodley
Big Yellow Swindon
F: 01793 508 439
Manager: Mark Woodley
From M4 J15
Exit the M4 and join the A419 towards Cirencester, exit the A429 at the roundabout for the A420 and head west onto Oxford Road (A4312). Continue over the next roundabout and take the next right onto Garrard Road, take the immediate left to access the store
From Swindon Town Centre
Head towards the magic roundabout, travel east onto the A4312 Drakes Way. The store is visible on the left hand side, access via Garrard Road then immediate left
Public Transport Details
Take the Stage Coach No 7 from the Town Centre to Green Bridge Cineworld. Big Yellow is a 2 minute walk from here and is visible from the bus stop. Buses run every 15 mins from 9am - 6pm
Plus an extra 10% off for uniformed personnel