Big Yellow Self Storage West Norwood
To get a quote for self storage at West Norwood, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at West Norwood, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Purpose built building|
|Automatic customer lift|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our West Norwood store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8655 7222
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for West Norwood
Mary Teresa Sun Aug 14 2016
I was dealt with by Leonie throughout who was excellent. I had to change my booking at the last minute as I had more items than I thought, but Leonie was able to get me a very good deal. She was very helpful and lovely to deal with.
Mark Sun Aug 14 2016
Store Manager at West Norwood , Leona, super helpful and friendly- amazing service
Natalie Tue Aug 9 2016
I was greeted by Grace who was warm, welcoming friendly but professional. She explained everything in detail to ensure all was understood. Definitely would recommend to a friend. Thumbs up for Grace.
Herve Mon Aug 8 2016
- Initial contact over the phone after my online enquiry was very good, and I got all the info I needed. - checking in online was quick and easy and saved a lot of time on moving day - Grace, at the counter, was extremely helpful and competent - It was very easy to move our stuff into the storage room
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At West Norwood this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8655 7222
107 Knights Hill
020 8655 7222
020 8655 9839
Manager: Leonie Johnson
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow West Norwood
F: 020 8655 9839
Manager: Leonie Johnson
From Central London
From A203 South Lameth Road proceed south through Stockwell & Brixton, follow A204 to Tulse hill. Follow A215 Norwood Road to West Norwood and continue through the one way system up Norwood High Street (B232).Turn right into Ernst Avenue and at T junction turn left onto Knights Hill (A215) where the store will now be visible on your left hand side
From the East
From the South Circular (A205) travel west until Tulse Hill, then as above
From the West
From A23 turn East onto Streatham Common North (A214), continue to cross roads then turn left onto Knights Hill (A215), after a short while the store will be located on the right hand side
West Norwood Train Station is approx a 5 min walk up Knights Hill to the store
Any of the following buses stop within sight of the store. The number 2, 432, 196, 468 & the 68