Armadillo Self Storage West Molesey
To get a quote for self storage at West Molesey, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at West Molesey, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Electronic PIN access|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our West Molesey store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8941 6060
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for West Molesey
Juro Wed Oct 26 2016
Lee and his colleague was very helpfull in explaining how everything works. Felt very welcome and will recommend the store to everyone.
Wendy Tue Oct 18 2016
Staff were helpful but checking was long winded, I had to buy furniture covers I had not been informed about previously and I thought I could gain acces 24/7 but this was not the case.
Lorraine Mon Oct 10 2016
The person we dealt with was friendly, polite, helpful and informative. I felt comfortable that my belongings were in the hands of a professional company. The security was impressive.
Derek Sat Oct 8 2016
Helpful and quick service.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At West Molesey this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8941 6060
36 Central Avenue
020 8941 6060
020 8941 1914
Manager: Lee Madigan
Armadillo West Molesey
F: 020 8941 1914
Manager: Lee Madigan
From the A309 Hampton Court
Head south on Hampton Ct Way/A309 turning right just after Hampton Court Bridge to join the A3050 at Bridge Road. Signposted Walton A3050.
Follow the one way system around, staying on the A3050 and turning left at Zizzi's to join Riverbank.
At the Roundabout take the 2nd exit to stay on the A3050, towards Walton.
Go straight on at the mini roundabout. Then take the 2nd left onto New Road.
At the T Junction, turn right onto Walton Road (B369).
Take the 4th left onto Central Avenue and contine to the end of this road.
The store will be at the end of the street on your left hand side.
From the A3
Get on Kingston Bypass/Tolworth Underpass/A3 from Raeburn Ave and Tolworth Broadway/A240
Head south on Raeburn At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ewell Rd,
Turn left onto Tolworth Turn right to stay on Tolworth Ct, Turn left onto Tolworth Broadway/A240
At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto the A3 slip road
Public Transport Details
Take Bus 461 from Hampton Court Gardens (stop B) to Pool Road (S-bound)
Take bus 461 opposite The Furrows to Pool Road (N-bound)