Big Yellow Self Storage Battersea
To get a quote for self storage at Battersea, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Battersea, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Battersea store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 7801 0280
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Battersea
Antonio Thu Aug 11 2016
Excellent service. Nice staff. Low costs as opposed to other companies.
John Sat Jul 16 2016
Great and fast customer service. Commercial with rates too. Melissa & Kiet.
Abdullah Wed Jul 13 2016
I mainly gave this score because of the employee Kiet. He was extremely helpful and saved us in a day that we really needed help. He did everything within the company's terms and conditions. Also the store was spacious and clean. I would definitely come back and recommend it to my friends.
Carol Fri Mar 25 2016
I am pleasantly surprised. I thought Big Yellow looked professional and clean from outside, but was totally pleasantly surprised and impressed at how clean and secure it all was inside. Loved your staff at the big yellow Battersea!
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Battersea this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 7801 0280
Units 1 - 2, York Road Business Centre
55 Lombard Road
020 7801 0280
020 7801 1239
Manager: Melissa Wilding
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Battersea
F: 020 7801 1239
Manager: Melissa Wilding
From the West
From either A3 or A205 enter Wandsworth along West Hill. Take the one way system & follow signs to Battersea. At roundabout take York Road (A3205) which is the 1st exit. Continue past Homebase and Prices Candles. After a few 100 yards turn left into Lombard Road, just past Battersea Audi & Big Yellow is immediately on the right hand side.
From Chelsea or Fulham
From north of the River, cross Wandsworth Bridge. Take a left at the roundabout onto York Road. Then as above.
From South London
At Vauxhall, take the A3205 (Nine Elms Lane, Battersea Park Road, York Road). Follow the road for approximately 2 ½ miles. Then take a right at Halfords onto Lombard Road, Big Yellow is immediately on the right hand side. Or Head towards Clapham Junction. Turn onto Falcon Road (passing under the railway bridge). At the bottom of Falcon Road, take a left at the 'T' junction onto York Road. Turn right at Halfords onto Lombard Road, Big Yellow is immediately on the right hand side.
From Central London
Follow signs to Battersea Bridge. Continue over bridge and turn right at Junction with Battersea Park Road. Continue on Battersea Park road for approx. ¾ mile before turning right onto Lombard Road where Big Yellow is located immediately on the right.
Public Transport Details
Take the no. 44 from Vauxhall to Wandsworth, alighting at the "Badric Court" Bus stops, near Halfords.
Take the no. 239 from Clapham Junction to Victoria Bus Depot, this stops directly outside the store, next to the Halfords Car Park.
No. 49, 319, 345, 344 can be taken from Clapham Junction. Alight opposite the Asparagus (Weatherspoon's) Pub at the bottom of Falcon Road. Turn left onto York Road, and right at Halfords.