Big Yellow Self Storage Bristol Ashton Gate
To get a quote for self storage at Bristol Ashton Gate, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Bristol Ashton Gate, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic PIN access|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Drive up external rooms|
|Secure perimeter fence|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Bristol Ashton Gate store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0117 963 6298
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Bristol Ashton Gate
Happy Mover Sat Mar 19 2016
Very pleased with this service. Very efficient, courteous service, good access arrangements and made very simple and straight forward by staff.
Wed Mar 16 2016
better than expected - much more of a personal experience than just a 'book in'. Jeanine was lovely.
G Weller Thu Mar 3 2016
Perfect, easy to get organised
Ian Fri Feb 26 2016
Really friendly helpful staff, will remain loyal customer of Big Yellow
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Bristol Ashton Gate this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0117 963 6298
0117 963 6298
0117 953 4439
Manager: Lee Smith
Big Yellow Bristol Ashton Gate
F: 0117 953 4439
Manager: Lee Smith
From the M5
Exit the M5 at Junction 18A & join the A4 Portway. Continue on the A4 until you the Swing Bridge where you need to head south, following the A3029. Keep left and turn onto Winterstoke road next to the Mercedes Dealership. Go straight through 2 Roundabouts after which the store will be visible on the left past Sainsbury’s.
From the M4 / M32
Exit the M4 at Junction 19 & join the M32 to Bristol. Continue on the M32 until the end of the Motorway, turning left onto the A420 Temple Way and following the signs for Temple Meads Train Station. Pass the station and take a right to join the A370 York Road (Pass Fowlers motorbike Shop). At the end of York Road, Join the A38 following signs to join the A3029 Winterstoke Road. Follow the one way system around to join Winterstoke road, where the store will be visible on the left hand side.