Big Yellow Self Storage Bromley
To get a quote for self storage at Bromley, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Bromley, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Open 7 days a week|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Automatic customer lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Bromley store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8313 0854
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
If you’re looking for an office in Bromley take advantage of our flexible, competitively priced office space from 200 sq ft to 300 sq ft. You can hire for as little as 4 weeks or as long as you want.
Security charges, rent and rates, service charges are all included in the price of our carpeted offices. The only additional costs will be your contents insurance and any electricity you use. Office customers have 24 hour access and kitchen and toilet facilities available to them.
We’ll list your company name on our directory board and you can ‘buzz’ guests in and out with our intercom system. We can accept your post and deliveries for you and keep them in your pre–assigned post box.
Call 020 8313 0584 for prices, more information and availability or submit our online enquiry form.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Bromley
Jane Barnes Mon Nov 30 2015
Excellent experience. All satisfactory to my requirements.
Wed Oct 28 2015
John Lee Mon Oct 12 2015
Paulette Wed Sep 30 2015
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Bromley this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8313 0854
12 Farwig Lane
020 8313 0854
0208 315 2739
Manager: Devlin Gallier
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Bromley
F: 0208 315 2739
Manager: Devlin Gallier
From the North
Join the A21, heading southwest.Turn left to join the A205 at Brownhill Road and rejoin the A21, turning left onto Sangley Road. After nearly 3 miles, turn left onto Farwig Lane, where the store will be visible on your right hand side.
From the South
Join the A2022 heading northeast.Turn left onto the B251 at Pickhurst Lane and after approximately 2 miles turn right onto the A222 at Bromley Road.Turn left onto London Road and then right onto Farwig Lane where the store will be visible.
From the West
Join the A214 headed east towards the A21, turn left to join the A212 at Crystal Palace Parade. Continue straight through 2 roundabouts and turn right to join the A2218 at Southend Lane then turn right to join the A21 at Bromley road. After approximately 1.5 miles turn left onto Farwig Lane where the store will be visible on the right hand side
From the East
Join the A222 headed south, at Frognal Corner take the 2nd exit Perry Street, staying on the A222. After approximately 1.5 miles turn right at Old Hill onto the B264, turn right onto the A21 at Tweedy Road then turn right onto the A2212 at College Road. Turn left onto Farwig Lane where the store will be visible on the left hand side
The closest train station is Bromley North. Change at Grove Park for the correct line (the same as Lewisham from the North and Orpington from the South)
The next closest station is Shortlands, which is a 10 min walk from the store (the same line as Clapham High Street from the North and Streatham Hill from the South)
Tram or Bus
Trams are available to New Addington Exchange, then take the 314 bus directly to Farwig Lane (the stop is roughly a 2 min walk from the store).
Or take a tram to Beckenham Junction and get the train one stop to Shorltands.
Other busess avaialable include the 119 and 353 both of which pass near Shortlands Train Station