Big Yellow Self Storage Chester
To get a quote for self storage at Chester, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Chester, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Flexi offices available|
|Secure mailboxes available|
|Electronic PIN access|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Chester store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
If you’re looking for an office in Chester take advantage of our flexible, competitively priced office space from 150 sq ft to 10,000 sq ft. You can hire for as little as 4 weeks or as long as you want
Security charges, rent and rates, service charges are all included in the price of our carpeted offices. The only additional costs will be your contents insurance and any electricity you use. Office customers have 24 hour access and kitchen and toilet facilities available to them.
We’ll list your company name on our directory board and you can ‘buzz’ guests in and out with our intercom system. We can accept your post and deliveries for you and keep them in your pre–assigned post box.
Call 01244 399993 for prices, more information and availability or submit our online enquiry form.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Chester
Samantha Wed Jun 29 2016
The customer service was perfect! All questions were answered and we were shown everything. Thank you Jeff and Lee you were fantastic!
Aaron Wed Jun 29 2016
Friendly staff, made the experience really simple and straight forward.
Robert Tue Jun 28 2016
It was all well explained to me as a first time user by Lee but as an older man I probably did not quite take it all in, so that when I came back in the evening I had to find somebody to help me twice. I realise now that I should have gone through the whole process on my own before leaving.
Sophie Tue Mar 29 2016
I was extremely happy - from start to finish Jeff was there to help answer any questions I had. He dealt with us in a friendly, relaxed but not unprofessional manner, and even though it was just him working there that day, we did not feel rushed when he had another customer arrive. He took the time to make sure we understood everything, and was extremely helpful.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Geoff Hammond
Big Yellow Chester
F: 01244 389058
Manager: Geoff Hammond
Through Chester City centre:
From all routes joining the ring road in Chester, follow the signs for Chester Racecourse. Leaving the Ring Road at the Lower Watergate Street junction, head down Lower Watergate Street passing Chester Racecourse on the left, continue straight on for 1 mile passing B&Q on the left hand side. Take the next left into Park West Employment Park and a straight left following the driveway into the main Big Yellow reception. Free car parking is available onsite.
From the Motorway
Stay on the M56 motorway and follow the signs for North Wales and Queensferry A494, stay on this road until you see the exit sign for Flint/Chester A548. Exit here, and then follow the signs for Chester A548. Stay on this road heading back towards Chester, after passing the Vauxhall Dealership on the left hand side, continue through the traffic lights and take a right turn into Park West Employment Park. Then a straight left following the driveway into the main Big Yellow reception.
Nearest Station – Chester Railway Station – 2.6 miles from Big Yellow. Taxi’s available from Station, as well as a free bus into the City Centre. Please follow Bus Routes below for further details.
From Chester City Centre, the No 10A bus will pass the Big Yellow building with a bus stop very close to the main entrance to the store. There is also a stop on the opposite side of the road when heading back to Chester City centre.