Big Yellow Self Storage Colchester
To get a quote for self storage at Colchester, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Colchester, click on the button above
Looking for business storage?Get a quote
|The only company to think of everything:|
|50% off for your first 8 weeks|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Automatic passenger lift|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|Access 5 am - 11 pm available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Colchester store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to rememberShow
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hireShow
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Colchester
Fri Nov 22 2013
Adrian was very friendly and helpful and we had a good laugh
GS - Thu Nov 21 2013
Many of your survey questions are not relevant.I did not enqyire / book in advance. I turned up and sorted everything out on the spot.
Adam - Mon Nov 18 2013
very good and stress free.
Mon Nov 11 2013
It was a very positive experience during a very stressful time (moving home)
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
We offer free unlimited access during our reception opening hours. Extended Access (5am-11pm) is also available 7 days a week upon payment of a small additional 4 weekly administration fee.
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Andy Polson
Big Yellow Colchester
F: 01206 849839
Manager: Andy Polson
From the A12
Exit onto the A133 towards Colchester Town Centre and follow the signs for the Town Centre and continue up Avenue of Remembrance. Take the 1st left at the roundabout onto the A134 towards Colchester North Train Station and continue under the railway bridge and take the 3rd exit off the roundabout into Mile End Road. The store is visible on the right hand side and access is on the right via Bruff Close
Public Transport Details
Take any bus to Colchester North Railway Station, where the store is visible from the station.
Plus an extra 10% off for uniformed personnel