Big Yellow Self Storage Eltham
To get a quote for self storage at Eltham, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Eltham, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Automatic passenger lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Eltham store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 3260 1600
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivilent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minumum of 7 days. Any unsued rent is refunded when you move out.
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Eltham
Sun Aug 24 2014
Excellent and efficient service
Thu Aug 7 2014
Wed Aug 6 2014
Fast, efficient and easy to use
Peter Read Wed Jul 30 2014
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Eltham this is between 7am - 10pm Mon to Fri, 8am - 9pm Sat, and 9am - 6pm on Sun (charges may apply)
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 3260 1600
400 Westthorne Avenue
020 3260 1600
020 3260 1639
Manager: Adam Johal
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Eltham
F: 020 3260 1639
Manager: Adam Johal
From North/ East London
Take the A12 /A13 and follow signposts to the blackwall tunnel northern approach. Continue onto A2 and take the exit toward South Circular / Lewisham/ A20. Turn right at westhorne Ave / A205 and continue through 1 roundabout. The store will be on your left (access to the store is via Eltham palace road)
From M25 / Kent
Exit at junction 2 for the the A2 towards Central London / Bexleyheath / Bexley. Take the exit toward South Circular/ A20/A21 Catford and then merge onto Westhorne Ave/A205. Continue through one roundabout and the store will be on your left. (access to the store is via Eltham palace road)
From the West
Head east on A205/ South circular towards Catford carry on until you reach cliftons roundabout and then take the 3rd exit and access to the store will be on your left via Eltham palace road.
From Central London
Head southeast on Vauxhall bridge road / A202. Bear right to stay on New Cross Rd / A2. Continue on A20 and slight left at Lewisham way / A20. Follow the A20 go through 1 roundabout and continue onto Eltham Road / A20 and then at A210 take the 4th exit onto Westhorne Ave / A205 turning left and the store will be on the right.
Bus number 160 runs between Sidcup and Catford and stops opposite the store. Bus B15 runs from Bexleyheath to Eltham and stops outside the store.
Nearest train station is Mottingham and New Eltham and run between Lewisham and Crayford. You can get the 124 bus from Mottingham and then change in Eltham for a 160 which stops outside the store (otherwise a 10 minute walk from the station).