Big Yellow Self Storage Eltham
To get a quote for self storage at Eltham, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Eltham, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Automatic passenger lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Eltham store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 3260 1600
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to rememberShow
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hireShow
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Eltham
Tue Apr 1 2014
The overall experience has been excellent - thanks to Kat explaining the processes clearly.
Wed Mar 12 2014
Keep the areas clean
Sat Jan 25 2014
PinkLady - Wed Jan 15 2014
We have only moved a small part at this exact time but it was easy and simple. We are returning customers but using a closer site.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Eltham this is between 7am - 10pm Mon to Fri, 8am - 9pm Sat, and 9am - 6pm on Sun (charges may apply)
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 3260 1600
400 Westhorne Avenue
020 3260 1600
020 3260 1639
Manager: Adam Johal
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Eltham
F: 020 3260 1639
Manager: Adam Johal
From North/ East London
Take the A12 /A13 and follow signposts to the blackwall tunnel northern approach. Continue onto A2 and take the exit toward South Circular / Lewisham/ A20. Turn right at westhorne Ave / A205 and continue through 1 roundabout. The store will be on your left (access to the store is via Eltham palace road)
From M25 / Kent
Exit at junction 2 for the the A2 towards Central London / Bexleyheath / Bexley. Take the exit toward South Circular/ A20/A21 Catford and then merge onto Westhorne Ave/A205. Continue through one roundabout and the store will be on your left. (access to the store is via Eltham palace road)
From the West
Head east on A205/ South circular towards Catford carry on until you reach cliftons roundabout and then take the 3rd exit and access to the store will be on your left via Eltham palace road.
From Central London
Head southeast on Vauxhall bridge road / A202. Bear right to stay on New Cross Rd / A2. Continue on A20 and slight left at Lewisham way / A20. Follow the A20 go through 1 roundabout and continue onto Eltham Road / A20 and then at A210 take the 4th exit onto Westhorne Ave / A205 turning left and the store will be on the right.
Bus number 160 runs between Sidcup and Catford and stops opposite the store. Bus B15 runs from Bexleyheath to Eltham and stops outside the store.
Nearest train station is Mottingham and New Eltham and run between Lewisham and Crayford. You can get the 124 bus from Mottingham and then change in Eltham for a 160 which stops outside the store (otherwise a 10 minute walk from the station).
BigYellowSS: Eye spy with my little eye...is that you at @BigYellowSS @jarredchristmas ? http://t.co/FOCSMzTRiB
June 11th 16:21
BigYellowSS: Our pleasure! @NCTLeeds
June 11th 13:04
BigYellowSS: RT & follow by 5pm today for a chance to win a pair of tickets to this year's Tringe Comedy Festival #comp T’s&C’s: http://t.co/XN1fxLJuDO
June 11th 09:30