Big Yellow Self Storage Luton
To get a quote for self storage at Luton, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Luton, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic Pin access|
|Secure perimeter fence surrounding building|
|Open 7 days per week|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|£50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Luton store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to rememberShow
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hireShow
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Luton
Joel - Sun Mar 2 2014
Theres lots of questions about being previously contacted by the depot with regards to online check in, move in date etc. This wasn't applicable as i turned up at Big Yellow with all the necessary ID, and the stuff in my van. I was hoping it wouldn't be an arduous task to get storage and was really pleased to find that it wasn't tricky at all.
Des. Lewis. - Mon Feb 24 2014
It is close to my previous address, so very convienent to move to.
George Eboy - Thu Feb 6 2014
Very satisfactory, currently using the facility
Charmer - Tue Jan 14 2014
To date I am very pleased with the team and the way they have helped with my problems.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Luton this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Cristina Del Greco
Big Yellow Luton
F: 01582 430139
Manager: Cristina Del Greco
From the M1
Exit the M1 at Junction 11, follow A505 Dunstable Road towards Luton Town Centre. At the roundabout continue straight ahead, passing PC World on your left, keeping to the right hand lane go straight across the traffic lights. Big Yellow is on your left hand side, Caleb Close is your 2nd left
From Luton Town Centre
From Telford way proceed in to Hatters Way (A5065), at the roundabout, turn right in to Chaul End Lane. At the next roundabout (Currys is your right) turn right in to Dunstable Road (A505). Keep to the right, through the traffic lights Big Yellow is on your left hand side, Caleb Close is your 2nd left
Continue along the A6 past Barnfield College, at the first set of traffic lights, turn right in to Austin Road. Pass the next set of traffic lights, then at the next set turn left in to Blundell Road. Continue along Blundell Road, at the traffic lights go straight ahead, (VW garage on your left) onto Waller Avenue, at the mini roundabout take your 2nd left onto Beechwood Road. Big Yellow is on your left at the bottom of the road
From Leagrave Station, the taxi rank is directly outside of the main exit and the approx. journey time is 5 minutes.
From Leagrave Train station and Luton Mainline station, take bus no.s 31, 38 or 38a to Dunstable Road
From the ground floor of Luton Mainline station, journey time is approx. 15 mins
From Luton Airport
From the main terminal building, journey time is approx. 25 mins
Take the Airport service to Luton Parkway, then either 1 stop to Luton Mainline or 2 stops to Leagrave