Big Yellow Self Storage Luton
To get a quote for self storage at Luton, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Luton, click on the button above
Looking for business storage?Get a quote
|The only company to think of everything:|
|50% off for your first 8 weeks|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic Pin access|
|Secure perimeter fence surrounding building|
|Open 7 days per week|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|£50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Luton store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to rememberShow
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hireShow
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Luton
Tue Oct 29 2013
Thu Sep 5 2013
Very positive and, importantly, stress-free.
Lush - Sun Sep 1 2013
I have used them before and was impressed with the company
Marv - Sat Jul 27 2013
Very good overall plus my actual unit cost was a lot less than expected so that was a bonus!
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
We offer free unlimited access during our reception opening hours. Extended Access (5am-11pm) is also available 7 days a week upon payment of a small additional 4 weekly administration fee.
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
T: 01582 493385
F: 01582 430139
Manager: Cristina Del Greco
Big Yellow Luton
F: 01582 430139
Manager: Cristina Del Greco
From the M1
Exit the M1 at Junction 11, follow A505 Dunstable Road towards Luton Town Centre. At the roundabout continue straight ahead, passing PC World on your left, keeping to the right hand lane go straight across the traffic lights. Big Yellow is on your left hand side, Caleb Close is your 2nd left
From Luton Town Centre
From Telford way proceed in to Hatters Way (A5065), at the roundabout, turn right in to Chaul End Lane. At the next roundabout (Currys is your right) turn right in to Dunstable Road (A505). Keep to the right, through the traffic lights Big Yellow is on your left hand side, Caleb Close is your 2nd left
Continue along the A6 past Barnfield College, at the first set of traffic lights, turn right in to Austin Road. Pass the next set of traffic lights, then at the next set turn left in to Blundell Road. Continue along Blundell Road, at the traffic lights go straight ahead, (VW garage on your left) onto Waller Avenue, at the mini roundabout take your 2nd left onto Beechwood Road. Big Yellow is on your left at the bottom of the road
Public Transport Details
From Leagrave Train station and Luton Mainline station, take bus no.s 31, 38 or 38a to Dunstable Road
From Leagrave Station, the taxi rank is directly outside of the main exit and the approx. journey time is 5 minutes.
From the ground floor of Luton Mainline station, journey time is approx. 15 mins
From Luton Airport
Take the Airport service to Luton Parkway, then either 1 stop to Luton Mainline or 2 stops to Leagrave
From the main terminal building, journey time is approx. 25 mins