Big Yellow Self Storage Milton Keynes
To get a quote for self storage at Milton Keynes, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Milton Keynes, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic Pin access|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Auto passenger lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Milton Keynes store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivilent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minumum of 7 days. Any unsued rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Milton Keynes
Victoria Thu Nov 13 2014
Perfect, I had visited 2 of your competitors and Big Yellow was by far the best experience
Rick Mon Oct 13 2014
Our overall expereience was very impressive,my wife couldn't get over the different sizes of storage and how clean and dry and fresh smelling everything was and how easy it was to move in!
Amir Fri Oct 3 2014
I have to say I was not expecting the level of professionalism, convenience, and ease of service that I received. As a result, I will certainly continue using Big Yellow in the future, and will recom
Tonybjh52 Sun Sep 7 2014
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Milton Keynes this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Steve Adams
Big Yellow Milton Keynes
F: 01908 298439
Manager: Steve Adams
From the M1 Motorway
Exit the M1 at Junction 14, take the A509 exit towards Central Milton Keynes. Proceed straight over the first roundabout onto Childs Way (H6) which is the second exit and continue along Childs Way dual carriageway. Over a further eight roundabouts and at the ninth roundabout turn left into Grafton Gate (V6).Take the first right into Cairngorm Gate, turn left into Snowdon Drive, continue straight on past PC World and over the mini roundabout. The entrance to Big Yellow can be found on the left hand side
From the A5
Exit the A5 at the Central Milton Keynes/A509 exit, follow the A509 Portway (H5) towards Central Milton Keynes. Turn right at first roundabout (adjacent to Mercedes and Hockey Stadium) into Grafton Gate (third exit) and proceed along Grafton Gate passing over four roundabouts. After the fourth roundabout (Grafton Gate/Childs Way) take the first right into Cairngorm Gate, turn left into Snowdon Drive and continue straight on past PC World and over the mini roundabout.The entrance to Big Yellow can be found on the left hand side
15 mins walk south from Milton Keynes Bus and Train Station - Turn right from the station and follow the pathways for Winterhill.