Big Yellow Self Storage Milton Keynes
To get a quote for self storage at Milton Keynes, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Milton Keynes, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic Pin access|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Auto passenger lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Milton Keynes store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Milton Keynes
Thu Jul 10 2014
Very friendly and helpful.
Mon Jun 16 2014
So far so good.
kp - Mon Jun 16 2014
Mon Jun 16 2014
everything was clear and concise.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Milton Keynes this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Steve Adams
Big Yellow Milton Keynes
F: 01908 298439
Manager: Steve Adams
From the M1 Motorway
Exit the M1 at Junction 14, take the A509 exit towards Central Milton Keynes. Proceed straight over the first roundabout onto Childs Way (H6) which is the second exit and continue along Childs Way dual carriageway. Over a further eight roundabouts and at the ninth roundabout turn left into Grafton Gate (V6).Take the first right into Cairngorm Gate, turn left into Snowdon Drive, continue straight on past PC World and over the mini roundabout. The entrance to Big Yellow can be found on the left hand side
From the A5
Exit the A5 at the Central Milton Keynes/A509 exit, follow the A509 Portway (H5) towards Central Milton Keynes. Turn right at first roundabout (adjacent to Mercedes and Hockey Stadium) into Grafton Gate (third exit) and proceed along Grafton Gate passing over four roundabouts. After the fourth roundabout (Grafton Gate/Childs Way) take the first right into Cairngorm Gate, turn left into Snowdon Drive and continue straight on past PC World and over the mini roundabout.The entrance to Big Yellow can be found on the left hand side
15 mins walk south from Milton Keynes Bus and Train Station - Turn right from the station and follow the pathways for Winterhill.