Self Storage near Putney Bridge
To get a quote for self storage at Sheen, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Sheen, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Sheen store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0208 878 9781
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Sheen
Mahmoud Mon Aug 15 2016
Moving home is very stressful time, however, Mr Najdi and Mr Williams friendly and professional approach helped immensely to reduce stress. The process of hiring the storage and going through the related matters were made very simple and clear. We are very satisfied.
Dominic Mon Aug 8 2016
Myfanwy Fri Aug 5 2016
Great service and rates offered by Big Yellow, particularly at the Sheen store. Scott in particular is great at what he does and remembers everyone, even customers from years ago so it's always nice to chat to him and he makes you feel like a valued customer. I will definitely keep using Big Yellow in the future. All the staff I've encountered at Big Yellow are very personable and friendly, which certainly makes all the difference and is one of the main reasons I have given a 10/10 rating.
Tony Wed Aug 3 2016
The staff were extremely polite, friendly and helpful.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Sheen this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0208 878 9781
197 Lower Richmond Road
0208 878 9781
0208 392 6239
Manager: Jehad Najdi
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Sheen
F: 0208 392 6239
Manager: Jehad Najdi
From Central London
Take A4 to Hogarth roundabout , take A316 signposted to Richmond and continue past South Circular Road junction (A205). The store is visible on your left, before you get to Sainsbury's
From South West
From the M3 motorway, follow signs to Central London, M3 leads to A316 to Richmond. Approach Richmond Circus roundabout and continue on the A316 towards Central London, cross straight over the roundabout, adjacent to Sainsury's. The store will be visible on your right hand side, to access the store, turn right at the first available U turn point before the crossroads with the A205
Travel to North sheen, exit the station turning right onto Manor Road, at the roundabout turn right along Lower Richmond Road. The store is located on the right, less than 10 minute walk away
Buses 190, 419, R68 & night bus N22 from Barnes, Sheen & Roehampton all stop outside our Sheen Store