Self Storage near Redcar
To get a quote for self storage at Stockton, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Stockton, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Stockton store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Stockton
Fri Jun 27 2014
Brilliant, helped me through some issues.
Mahmoud Sat Jun 21 2014
Carole Sun Jun 8 2014
An additional lift would be useful.
G1J1B Mon May 26 2014
Very good overall.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
North Tees Industrial Estate
Manager: Scott McDonald
F: 01642 608333
Manager: Scott McDonald
From the A19
Exit the A19 motorway at junction Signed Stockton, A1046.
Continue onto A1046 (Portrack Lane) and take first left turning after pelican crossing onto Teesway.
Store is located on left hand side opposite PTS store.
From StocktonTown Centre
Enter A1046 (Portrack Lane) via Riverside Road or Maritime Road.
Continue on A1046 passing ASDA (On Right) and B&Q (On Left). Turn right at traffic lights and follow road to junction.
Turn right at junction on to Teesway. Store is located on left hand side opposite PTS store.
FYI should you wish to use it.
There is a train station in Stockton Town Centre, accessible from all major local stations York, Darlington, Middlesbrough, Newcastle. This is a 30 – 45 minute walk through town to our store.
Services provided by Tees Valley. Number 13/13A bus stops on Portrack Lane (A1046) at end of Teesway, it is a 5 minute walk along Teesway to Armadillo.