Self Storage near Selhurst
To get a quote for self storage at Croydon, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Croydon, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Croydon store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8665 0707
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Croydon
Andres Sun Oct 2 2016
Christine Thompson had delivered a brilliant customer services to me last week in September . She explained everything to me about how storage works at Big Yellow and the extra bits such as dush sheets. I am thrilled to say that you have a wonderful team here in Croydon.
Harsha Wed Aug 17 2016
Dear Sirs, I wanted to let you know that I received a very good, friendly, helpful and respectful service from your staff, Simonetta (my first point of contact) Paul and Mark. They all had fantastic customer services skills and lived up to my expectations and needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending Big Yellow to friends and family. TEN OUT OF TEN ON ALL COUNTS Yours faithfully, Harsha Patel
Laura Tue Aug 16 2016
The entire experience was so simple, so easy and our contact was incredibly helpful - she was really fantastic and made the whole thing trouble free.
Sonia Mon Aug 15 2016
The member of staff that deal that with my initial query and my checking into the unit where informative, helpful, and made my experience a good one. The man that checked me in went the extra mile to support me.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Croydon this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8665 0707
202 - 216 Thornton Road
020 8665 0707
020 8665 9911
Manager: Mark Harrington
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Croydon
F: 020 8665 9911
Manager: Mark Harrington
From Vauxhall bridge follow the A23 towards Brighton and proceed through Brixton and Streatham. Upon reaching Thornton Heath the property fronts directly onto the A23 immediately adjacent to Sleep Right Beds.
From the South
From the M25 take junction 7 onto the northbound carriageway of the M23, the M23 will become the A23 at Hooley, follow the A23 towards Croydon and Central London. After approximately 6 miles you will approach the Purley Way retail complex. Continue towards London on the A23 and then continue over the Lombard Roundabout. The property is 200 yards north of the roundabout on the left-hand side.
Public Transport Details
From West Croydon Train Station take the 289 to Thornton Road.