Self Storage near Stockwell
To get a quote for self storage at Nine Elms, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Nine Elms, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Electronic PIN access|
|4 lifts on site|
|2 dedicated entrances to the store|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Nine Elms store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 7498 3366
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Nine Elms
Marzena Sun Oct 2 2016
This was my first experience with any kind of self storage. Stuff was very kind and helpful in live like on the phone. Samy and Kwakh answer clearly any of my questions and make me feel confident with my decision.
�ine Sat Jul 30 2016
There was a man at the counter who was so incredibly helpful and polite and really made a huge difference to our day. I wish I could remember his name as I feel he deserves recognition for his kind and gentle presence. Please cross reference my customer number with who dealt with me on 29.07.16 between 2 and 4!
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 7498 3366
120 - 170 Stewarts Road
020 7498 3366
Manager: Samie Malik
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Nine Elms
Manager: Samie Malik
From Central London
From Victoria take Vauxhall Bridge Road (A202) towards Vauxhall, crossover Vauxhall Bridge and follow the Ring Road onto South Lambeth Road and then Parry Street followed by a left onto Wandsworth Road (A3036). Follow the road for about a mile and then turn right onto Stewarts Road. We are located 30 seconds drive down Stewarts Road to the left.
From Peckham take Peckham Road (A202) towards Oval Station, after 2 miles take a left onto Clapham Road (A3), drive for a mile and then take the second right after passing Stockwell Station onto Union road. Drive to the end of Union Road and then crossover onto Stewarts Road, we are located 30 seconds drive down Stewarts Road to your left.
From Wandsworth take East Hill (A3) towards Vauxhall, crossover onto St Johns Hill (A3036) and drive straight for 2.5 miles, after passing Wandsworth Road Station take a left at the second set of traffic lights onto Stewarts Road, we are located 30 seconds drive down Stewarts Road to your left.
From Streatham take Streatham High Road (A23) towards Brixton, crossover onto Streatham Hill (A23), crossover again onto Brixton Hill (A23), after passing St Mathews Church take a left onto Acre Lane (A2217), drive for half a mile and then take a right onto Bedford Road (B221), after passing Clapham North Station take a right onto Clapham Road (A3) and then a left onto Union Road. Drive to the end of Union Road and crossover onto Stewarts Road, we are located 30 seconds drive down Stewarts Road to your left.
From Chelsea Bridge take Queenstown Road (A3216) towards Clapham, after passing Queenstown Road Station take a left onto Silverthorne Road, when you reach the junction take a left onto Wandsworth Road, after passing Wandsworth Road Station take a left at the second set of traffic lights onto Stewarts Road, we are located 30 seconds drive down Stewarts Road to your left.
By Public Transport
Take the Northern or Victoria Line to Stockwell Station, turn right on exiting the station and walk down Clapham Road (A3) for 0.3 miles and then take a right onto Union Road. Walk to the end of Union Road and crossover onto Stewarts Road, we are located 2 minutes’ walk down Stewarts Road to your left.
Take the Southeastern Overground Train to Wandsworth Road Station, turn right on exiting the station and walk down Wandsworth Road for 0.2 miles, at the second set of traffic lights take a left onto Stewarts Road, we are located 2 minutes’ walk down Stewarts Road to your left.
Bus No 77 stops at Wandsworth Road (Bus Stop A – Union road), the stop is approximately one minutes walk from the Store.