Big Yellow Self Storage Watford
To get a quote for self storage at Watford, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Watford, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Automatic customer lift|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Access 5am - 11pm available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Watford store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Watford
Joanne Wed Aug 3 2016
Easy service and friendly staff. The insurance process feels like a scam to use yours
Graeme Thu Jul 28 2016
Quick, easy and a pleasant experience.
Tim Sebastian Wed Jul 27 2016
Very friendly and accommodating staff, easy secure access, clean facilities.
Joshim Mon Jul 25 2016
There was no mention prior to booking in about the insurance, and I did not appreciate the hidden charge - this should be made clear when creating a reservation, I have since found a cheaper quote and expect a refund of my insurance taken out with Big Yellow.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Watford this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
1 Ascot Road
Manager: Mark Randall
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Watford
F: 01923 202439
Manager: Mark Randall
From the M1 Motorway
Exit the M1 at junction 5, take the A41 towards North Watford. At ‘The Dome’ roundabout, take the first exit onto the A412 towards Watford Town Centre/Croxley Green, at Watford roundabout, continue on the A412 towards Croxley Green.At the two Croxley Green roundabouts take the first left and then at the second roundabout, the second left into Ascot Road, the entrance to Big Yellow can be found on the left hand side.
From the M25 Motorway
Exit the M25 at junction 19 or 20, join the A411 towards Watford Town Centre. At the Watford Town Centre Ring Road take the exit for the A412 towards Croxley Green & Rickmansworth. At the two Croxley Green roundabouts take the first left and then at the second roundabout, the second left into Ascot Road, the entrance to Big Yellow can be found on the left hand side.
15 minutes walk from Watford Tube Station on the Metropolitan Line.
20 minutes walk from Croxley Green Main Line Station.
Plus an extra 10% off for uniformed personnel