Armadillo Self Storage Dundee
To get a quote for self storage at Dundee, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Dundee, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
We also do caravan storage
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Dundee store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivilent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minumum of 7 days. Any unsued rent is refunded when you move out.
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Dundee
Ian S Sun Jul 27 2014
Helpful/professional & friendly service provided by the staff members i met/dealt with
jim Mon Jul 14 2014
very happy customer
Stu Williams Tue May 20 2014
Dan Wed Mar 5 2014
Excellent customer service and a breeze to move my belonging into storage.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
30 Loons Road
Manager: Mandy Mitchell
F: 01382 642999
Manager: Mandy Mitchell
From the A90 (Kingsway)
From either direction take the slip road signposted City Centre B960 and Dryburgh Industrial Estate, beside the Tesco Extra store. Follow signs for Lochee onto Kings Cross Road and pass B&Q on the left and Dundee Audi on the right, at the traffic lights turn left then immediatly right onto Balfield Road. At the end of Balfield road turn left and the store is located immediately on the left, directly opposite Arnold Clark.
From the city centre
Follow signs for Coupar Angus/Lochee (A923)and continue on Lochee road (A923) until the traffic lights on the junction of Lochee Road and Loons Road. Turn right at these traffic lights, signposted Dundee Law, onto Loons road and the store is located half a mile up the road on the left hand side.
Take Bus no. 28 or 29 from the city centre to Lochee or Charleston, get off at junction of Lochee Road and Ancrum Road (just after the lights). You will then have a short walk up Loons Road and the store is situated on the left hand side opposite Arnold Clark.