Big Yellow Self Storage Hounslow
To get a quote for self storage at Hounslow, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Hounslow, click on the button above
Looking for business storage?Get a quote
|The only company to think of everything:|
|50% off for your first 8 weeks|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic Pin access|
|Auto Passenger lift|
|Secure Perimeter Fence|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Hounslow store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8572 3456
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to rememberShow
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hireShow
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Hounslow
Thu Sep 12 2013
Darcy - Mon May 27 2013
it was easy and all information provided on line and then followed up by Ravi once the initial paperwork is done all went went quickly
Sun Apr 28 2013
quick service (I was in a hurry). very professional.
Sheila Raeburn - Tue Jan 22 2013
Great Staff. Made welcome by staff, my daughter and I wondered how everyone there was so genuinely nice. Must have a good HR department to pick such loyal and happy employees.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
We offer free unlimited access during our reception opening hours. Extended Access (5am-11pm) is also available 7 days a week upon payment of a small additional 4 weekly administration fee.
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8572 3456
179 - 191 Staines Road
Manager: Ravi Sudera
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Hounslow
F: 020 8607 4839
Manager: Ravi Sudera
Exit the M25 at Junction 13 to join the A30 towards Central London, at Clockhouse Roundabout join the A315 Staines Rd to Hounslow. Follow this road for approx 3¼ miles and the store should now be visible on the left hand side adjacent to Quick Fit.
From Central London
Follow the A315 towards Hounslow and the store is located on the right hand side adjacent to Quick Fit
From Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Join the A30 heading south until Clockhouse Roundabout, at Clockhouse Roundabout turn left onto the A315 and then as above
Public Transport Details
Take the Piccadilly line to Hounslow Central Tube Station
Take the 116 117 235 237 or H23 to the Hibernia Road Stop on Staines Road
BigYellowSS: Eye spy with my little eye...is that you at @BigYellowSS @jarredchristmas ? http://t.co/FOCSMzTRiB
June 11th 16:21
BigYellowSS: Our pleasure! @NCTLeeds
June 11th 13:04
BigYellowSS: RT & follow by 5pm today for a chance to win a pair of tickets to this year's Tringe Comedy Festival #comp T’s&C’s: http://t.co/XN1fxLJuDO
June 11th 09:30