Big Yellow Self Storage Richmond
To get a quote for self storage at Richmond, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Richmond, click on the button above
Looking for business storage?Get a quote
|The only company to think of everything:|
|50% off for your first 8 weeks|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Electronic Pin access|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Richmond store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8332 9333
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to rememberShow
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hireShow
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Richmond
Neil Fraser - Wed Oct 23 2013
Saph - Mon Sep 9 2013
It was great, fab customer service.
Ben - Fri Aug 2 2013
Overall sofar good but it is only early days so cannot comment about the whole period
Jenny - Wed Jul 10 2013
I contacted Melissa on the day we needed the storage. I rang at 7.50 am and she answered and was very helpful. I was then able to organise collection of all the items from a store. Melissa was helpful and friendly throughout the process
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
We offer free unlimited access during our reception opening hours. Extended Access (5am-11pm) is also available 7 days a week upon payment of a small additional 4 weekly administration fee.
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8332 9333
Manager: Melissa Wilding
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Richmond
F: 020 8332 1456
Manager: Melissa Wilding
From Central London
Take A4 to Hogarth roundabout, take A316 signposted to Richmond , continue past South Circular Road junction (A205). Continue over next roundabout, adjacent to new J Sainsbury store and take the second left by the Crown public house, into Victoria Villas
From South West
From the M3 motorway, follow signs to Central London, M3 leads to A316 to Richmond. Approach Richmond Circus roundabout and continue on the A316 towards Central London for about one quarter of a mile, turn right immediately after Kwik Fit into Victoria Villas
Public Transport Details
10 mins walk from Richmond Train/Tube Station turning right onto the main road
From opposite the Train/Tube stations, take either the 419, R70, 490, H22, 190, R68, or the 371 to the Crown Pub on the main road.
The centre is on the opposite side of the main road
Travel to North Sheen, exit the station turning right along Manor Road, at the roundabout turn left onto Lower Mortlake Road. The store is on the left hand side, less than 5 minutes walk away