DVDs have a habit of accumulating around the TV and before you know it, they’re all mixed up and in the wrong cases so when you want to find The Dark Knight, you end up with Legally Blond. Not ideal. Investing in a DVD rack is a smart way to avoid this potential catastrophe and will also minimise clutter. Another solution is to do away with DVD cases altogether and store your discs in a CD wallet which you can arrange by genre.
- Tips & Tricks: Under Bed Storage
- Tips & Tricks: Newspapers and Magazines
- Tips & Tricks: De-Cluttering Your Home
- Tips and Tricks: Declutter with self storage
- Tips & Tricks: How To Furnish And Decorate A Small Room
Tags: big yellow, Big Yellow Self Storage, boxes, business storage, clutter, collectibles, de-clutter, declutter, dvd, fine wine storage, furniture storage, music storage, personal storage, self storage, self storage blog, Self Stroage, storage, storage solution, student storage, UK storage, wine storage